Sunday, November 9, 2014

You are my Nature










Your eyes remind me of the blue water in the canyon. Always something there. Always piercing my soul in a good way. In a way I could not explain. But it felt good, I feel as though you know me because I know your eyes. And they can see through me. They are deep and so focused I have never seen such a set of eyes but I know I loved yours.


Your skin reminds me of the warm sun beating down into the canyon. It makes me feel warm and comforted. I never want to leave your skin. The kind that shines and makes me feel safe. The skin that makes me feel secure and good. The kind I want to hold onto and keep with me forever. And that is yours.



Your hands remind me of the trees strong but soft. I can remember the first time I held it. Not in a lovey way but in a funny way. It was a soft hand but I could feel the strength. I could feel the passion and desires of your soul. I knew no one would ever tear you down. Your roots were strong just like a trees and I could feel that in your hands. The way our hands moved with each other like a tree moves with the wind. The way our hands fit so perfectly together like the tree fits into the ground. The way our fingers knew exactly where to go just like a leaf knows where to grow on a tree.




Your lips remind me of my desire to live in nature. I have never kissed them but if I ever did I know it would be right. Its perfection your lips are, the way they are shaped, the way they move when you talk, the way I see them when you say my name. No lips have ever been so precious in my eyes. Just like my desire to live in nature I have never got a taste but I know if I did I would never want to be anywhere else. If I ever got the chance to touch your lips I know I would never want anyone else.



Your hair reminds me of the soft bushes in the forest. Your hair is soft and natural. It makes me happy, it makes me want to laugh and be free and enjoy you. No one's hair has ever made me feel that way. But yours does.

You. Your remind me of the one yellow tree in the middle of pine trees in the fall. You are the different one.You make me feel spontaneous. You are more different then anyone that I have ever known. The way you laugh when I say something stupid that is different. The way you brush my hand with yours and get nervous because it was an accident and you don't know what I will think. That makes you different. The way you give me silly little compliments that to you seem like not a big deal but to me..it means the world. That makes you different. The way you make my heart ache for you when your not around, the way I want you by my side every second of the day, the way your arms can wrap me in a hug so strong and powerful and make me feel like the happiest girl alive. That makes you different.


 You complete the canyon..without you the canyon would be nothing. Without you the canyon would have no trees, no bushes, no water. The canyon would be nothing without you. You have helped shape the canyon. Me. Without you I am empty. Without you I have no hands to dream about, no lips to hope for, no skin to desire, no eyes to fall into. So I thank you for helping build my canyon because without you..my canyon would be empty. You are my nature.









2 comments:

  1. Loved it.
    The canyon idea is cool and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get it poets...things are like other things.

    I saw that tweet once and it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete