Monday, December 8, 2014

Have you ever thought about what your heart beats for?
I know what mine beats for...
My heart beats for the air I breath,
My heart beats for the piercing cold wind on my cheeks,
My heart beats for the blanket on my bed that some little kids don't have,
My heart beats the laughs I share,
My heart beats for the moment right before a kiss,
My heart beats for the words we speak,
My heart beats for love,
My heart beats for my family,
My heart beats for when I do something I love,
My heart beats for every time I sing and I know I sound terrible but I am just living,
My heart beats for the tears I shed,
My heart beats for the little things we don't think matter but do,
My heart beats for a special look you get from a special someone,
My heart beats....for you.

Now..what does your heart beat for..?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment